VILLA IN TUSCANY
A fabulous one-week stay at “Casa Bacanella”, a charming Tuscan villa in Cortona, Italy, where a maximum of six guests may share the auction prize. Optional extras the high bidder may enjoy during their stay include:
- Maria’s cook service with meals served in the dining room of Casa Bacanella
- Ilde’s maid service for personal laundry and ironing
- Cooking lessons with Maria in the Casa Bacanella kitchen
- Wine tasting & private tour of Mate Vineyard, a boutique winery in the area
- Olive oil and bruschetta tasting at “Podere Maraviglia”, the owner’s farm in nearby Monte San Savino
- Visit to Marcella’s Designer Cashmere factory for custom-made sweaters, jackets, neck rings, scarves and more for both ladies and gentlemen—all delivered within 3 days of measuring
- An art history, architecture & archeology tour of Arrezzo with Joyce Dittemore, owner of Casa Bacanella.
The prize value of this package is Euros 4,500/week = approximately U.S. $6,200/week. Minimum starting bid: $4,000. An additional 2nd week stay will be offered to the high bidder at a 50% discount. This would make a wonderful family vacation or a fun couple’s get-away with friends!